Thursday, October 28, 2010

the miller girls

I met these shorties for the first time last year when I was in New York photographing a wedding, and the littest one, Livvie, was just a newborn . . . and I think I expected her to be the same little newborn because I was shocked at how much she'd grown and how much she looked exactly like her sister, Sophie, did last year. They are sooo sweet! Last year we were limited to the bedroom because Livvie was so teeny tiny - and this year we were limited again because it was pouring rain outside! I'll be back in May to shoot the whole family and hopefully we'll have some good weather to run around :)

I've been enjoying doing some full black-and-white posts so here you are!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment