Wednesday, October 13, 2010

engaged: michelle + cole

I get asked quite often if I require that all of my clients be beautiful, and while it isn't a requirement, for some terribly lucky reason, I am attracting them regularly ;). Michelle and Cole are no exception . . . they. are. gorgeous.

They drove up from Billings for the weekend to scout out some wedding venues, meet with family and have our engagement shoot. We were hoping for a sunny evening, but trust me, this is the next best thing. There is nothing an overcast sky doesn't do for natural lighting in a photograph. It brings out beautiful skin tones and seems to expose everything just perfectly. If I can't have my flare, I want gray skies!

I can't wait to see them in wedding attire :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Thank you, Michelle and Cole, for being so wonderful! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment