Saturday, October 9, 2010

food + photography = love

Unless you have been living under a rock since you began reading this blog, you probably are well aware that I absolutely love, love, love food. I love to cook it, and then I love to eat it, and I love to do it with good friends. Well, today I get to embark on the most magical culinary experience as I head to the Double T Ranch in Clyde Park with ALL of the Assets to taste the amazing food of Sarah Knecht, sip wine, and network . . . and I get to photograph it all.

This will be blogged about in much further detail next week, but the details are that Sarah will be preparing amazing meals for us throughout the day while Lauren Brown and I photograph the food, Sarah in action, and of course the rest of the Assets being fabulous. Elsa, Angela and Leslie are styling the shoot with their amazing linens and fresh flowers, so it will of course be nothing short of beautiful. Stay tuned for a complete, photo-filled post. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment