Wednesday, October 6, 2010

what's to come

ahhhhh, fall in Montana. This past week I have experienced fall in upstate New York, and today the weather is sunshine, sunshine, sunshine! But in the inside world, the computer is hot and working hard to produce some beautiful weddings I was so honored to photograph this past year, as well as my New York portrait shoots. I have said it before, but this time I mean it. I do. I am going to blog every. single. day. I promise. Well, I may not be able to blog when I am in Mexico in a couple weeks because I'm not sure of the internet situation at my hotel (I refuse to pay for it unless I absolutely need to). But maybe I'll get some posts ready and let Joe into my secret blogging world to publish them for me ;)

Here is a little taste of what you'll be seeing. In between blogging these weddings, I am going to continue my endless rants about food, wine, my shorties and Joe, and my travels . . . I am going to continue showing off my Assets and writing about our gatherings because I walk away from everyone with something deep and thoughtful that I want to write about. I am going to take more food photos (yay!) and maybe even share some of my cooking experiences and recipes (just the good ones . . . I tried to make michigan sauce and poutine the other night and both were a disaster). But this blog deserves more love and so my goal is every morning, coffee pot filled and mug to the brim, after a good workout, comes a better blog post. I hope you enjoy!

Here are April and Tim in Malibu . . .

Photobucket


Chandra and Jesse at The Baxter Hotel in Bozeman . . .

Photobucket


Danelle and Brandon at The Woodlands . . .

Photobucket


Katie and Casey at Carroll College in Helena . . .

Photobucket


Laura and Bryce at the Gallatin River Hideaway . . .

Photobucket


Thea and Nate at The Woodlands . . .

Photobucket


Emily and Tyler at The Calvert Hotel in Lewistown . . .

Photobucket


Kenzie and Joey at the Springhill Pavilion . . .

Photobucket


Holly and Jeremy at The Woodlands . . .

Photobucket


And Nicole and Alex at Chico Hot Springs . . .

Photobucket


I also have my upstate New York wedding to share and will have Mexico as of October 20th to share. Whew! And yes, I love ellipses :)

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment