Thursday, August 12, 2010

42 is the new 30 . . .

Oooooh, Stephanie. One of my most favorite brides turned wonderful friend. I am pretty convinced we were Thelma and Louise in our past lives. She is warm, funny, and laughs harder than anyone I know, and when she does, all you can do is smile. She is strong, sexy and confident. And she is 42.









I can't always post boudoir photos out of respect for my clients' privacy, so I'm very grateful Stephanie let me show you all how beautiful she is, and how beautiful 42 is when you take care of yourself, both physically and mentally. I am so blessed to have clients who I not only get to take wonderful photographs of (I hope), but who inspire me, and who I walk away from excited and inspired to truly live life everyday, to love harder, and to laugh louder. Thank you, Stephanie. Much, much love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment