Saturday, August 21, 2010

tasha + wade: 7.16.10

I get asked quite frequently if I only shoot beautiful people . . . and the answer is yes :) Tasha and Wade are absolutely no exception, and I thoroughly enjoyed spending this day with them. It was hot in Huntley, Montana, with temperatures lingering right around 100 degrees. After Tasha put her dress on and curled her eyelashes one more time, it jumped to 200.

Photobucket


Backing up a bit . . .

Photobucket


Tasha is hands-down, straight up GORGEOUS. Watching her transform from beautiful and casual to beautiful and wow was a photographer's dream . . .

Photobucket


Tasha and Wade decided to do a First Look, which as I have said a thousand times makes the day unfold all the better. You get married, walk back down the aisle, and the rest of the evening remains unposed.

Photobucket


I am loving all of the oranges and yellows I'm seeing this summer! I've incorporated them into my home decor and wardrobe, also . . . but more about that later!

Photobucket


My grooms are just as handsome . . . could this couple be any more beautiful?

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Tasha and Wade, I genuinely enjoyed my time with you . . . thank you for your kindness, warmth and a wonderful day! Click here to view more from this very special day. Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment