Tuesday, August 10, 2010

before they were married . . .

They were engaged!

Summer months are filled with beautiful weddings, and I have neglected my beautiful engaged couples, whose weddings are later this year. I show up at these shoots not knowing these couples quite yet, but loving what each shoot has to offer, and what each couple gives to me as far as their trust, and confidence. They are all so different, but all so wonderful, and I am feeling the desire to push myself beyond what I know, and what Montana offers me, to take my photographs to the next level, and to take my clients to a new level of excitement and joy when viewing such important moments in their lives . . .

Kenzie and Joey were such a fun couple - 100% about being goofy rather than being posed, but enjoying a few quiet moments as well . . .







Holly and Jeremy were genuinely so wonderful, such a good-natured couple who could all of a sudden work it in front of the camera ;)







And Laura and Bryce were a darling couple who I will have some fun with next weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment