Wednesday, August 18, 2010

teresa + jeff: 7.10.10

I am such a sucker for people-watching . . . and for figuring out how people move together, and get along, and how they work together, and how they allow each other to be themselves, and watch admirably. When I met Teresa and Jeff later last year, I was smitten by their reality that hunting season was beginning, so we had to shoot their engagement photos on a weekend Jeff could part with his gear. And while we were shooting, I was noticing that Teresa was completely smitten by him, and his humor, and I loved more than anything their rapport, and their respect for one another. Teresa and Jeff live just outside of Missoula, so they are a couple I don't get to spend time with other than when we are shooting, but I know they are amazingly wonderful together, and loving, and that they do what we all should do when we are in love - bring out the best :)

Good girls for doing makeup in natural light :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Gorgeous - and a little nervous about a certain few thunderstorms.

Photobucket


Photobucket


I'm pretty much madly in love with this photograph . . .

Photobucket


And this one . . .

Photobucket


Married!

Photobucket


I am so obsessed with yellow right now, but more about that later ;)

Photobucket


The couple got married at The Historical Museum at Fort Missoula, which provided some very fun structures!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Jeff and Teresa, thank you for a beautiful day and allowing me to witness your wonderful love . . . best wishes and much love to you both!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment