Tuesday, July 17, 2012

our summer so far . . .

It is hard to believe it is mid-July already! Where in the world has the summer gone? To be honest, we've done a whole lot of nothing this summer . . . the girls go to daycare on Monday, Wednesday and Friday so that I can get my work done and help Joe out as well. Tuesdays and Thursdays are nice because there is no rush to get out the door, and I can relax a bit and get work done as I need to. Boudoir shoots have been a mad dash for me so far and are now calming down a bit. I'm fairly certain the calm times are a reminder to focus on what you haven't been focusing on as much, to check in with yourself on what it's time to do, and be thankful for the quiet moments. We spend as much time outside as we can and are enjoying our new gardens, the girls' ability to ride their bikes without training wheels, and a handful of new Adirondack chairs. I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful summer!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment