Wednesday, July 25, 2012

nisha and matt: charleston, south carolina

Welcome to the 2012 edition of wedding posts! This wedding is my first of this year that I am blogging, which means I will be caught up in probably less than a week! So far this year, I can honestly say I am truly enjoying my clients, my schedule, and the photos that are being created . . . and what a perfect wedding to start the year's season showcasing! Matt and Nisha married in April in Charleston, South Carolina, which was quite a detour from their original plan. They intended on a June ceremony in upstate New York in my hometown, but with the stresses of wedding planning and the desire to keep it intimate, romantic, and lovely, they made it destination in one of Nisha's favorite cities. I was so honored they allowed me to continue to be a part of this occasion. It was the first time I'd been to this beautiful place, I journeyed there alone, and the memories will stay with me forever . . . Nisha and Matt, may you always love one another the way you have loved up until this very day!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Click here to see a super fun time of the harbor boat cruise we went on the night before the wedding . . . it was an incredible journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment