Friday, July 20, 2012

wedding weekend!

Tonight has been just a beautiful evening for me . . . I photographed a rehearsal dinner at Montana Ale Works, spent some time with Joe on the deck with a little bit of Chardonnay, got the girls squeaky clean in the bathtub - and now it's time for preparation for tomorrow's amazing wedding that I am so honored to be a part of . . . The evening and/or day before each wedding, I get quite a bit carried away with looking at work that inspires me. I wouldn't have it any other way. I absolutely cannot wait to photograph tomorrow's event, see and photograph the incredible work behind Fresh Designs, and share with you how beautiful this couple is . . . The beautiful Sarah, with a bouquet by Fresh Designs I simply just can't get enough of!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment