Wednesday, July 4, 2012

a favorite family of mine

Photobucket
I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather and fourth of July celebrations! I know I am . . . Joe's parents are visiting and we are spending some wonderful time with family, taking a few days off from the computer and doing what's most important. I could not, however, resist a blog post celebrating one of my most favorite families. I met Erica and Tony when Miles and Ava went to the same day care as infants, and we have been friends ever since. Asher came along a few years later, and now they are complete! Tony's mom and sister were in town when we did this shoot, so naturally they got some alone time with the boys. I love the relaxed feel of this shoot, with amazing light and beautiful subjects! Enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
LOVE you all!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I never met Asher - but I can't get over Miles!! What a beautiful family!!:)

    ReplyDelete