Thursday, July 19, 2012

amanda and kyle are official!

Happy Thursday, everyone! It has been a beautiful week and we are looking forward to a wonderful wedding coming up this weekend . . . and today I am wrapping up the last of my 2011 weddings, sharing with you my favorite portraits from Kyle and Amanda's big day last September. Joe has known them for quite some time, and we have all become good friends who we truly enjoy our time with when we do see them! And to make their love even better, they are expecting a little one this November! I absolutely loved their engagement session, and I loved the light and laughter this couple shared on their wedding day. Enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And just because they are so in love with their bulldogs, and because I thought this little ring bearer was the cutest thing ever . . .
Photobucket
Kyle and Amanda, keep loving, laughing and kissing forever and ever :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment